Olive Oil Soap Workshop.
Learn to make pure olive oil soap which is fun and informative, and you get to take your soap home with you at the end of the day.
The workshop starts with refreshments while we go through the course notes and the outline of the soap making process.
We will cover:-
▪ Brief history and basic chemistry of soap making.
▪ Safety aspects of working with Lye
▪ Using additives in soap such as flowers, seeds, oats, herbs, spices & clays
▪ Blending pure essential oils for fragrance
▪ Moulds which can be used for soaps
▪ Cutting, curing and storage of soaps
You'll go home laiden with your creations and all the skills needed to make soaps for your friends and family.
€30p/p lunch included
9.30am to approximately 1.30pm
Max. 6 people
All material and equipment provided
Please bring along with you an apron and if you have any cylicon or plastic tubs that you would like to use as a mould.